"Not what you possess but what you do with what you have, determines your true worth." - Thomas Carlyle
Currently, I am an Automotion Engineer - programmer at Sumitomo Electric Bordnetze with experience in programming languages Python and Spel+. My most used development tools are IDE PyCharm and IDE Epson RC+. I also focus on vision systems and convolutional neural networks (CNN) and regions convolutional networks (R-CNN).
- Automotion Engineer - Programmer at Sumitomo Electric Bordnetze. I develop system in Python and SPEL+ that preprocess and generate data for next control process of hardware.
- IT Service Officer at Bekaert. Work in the VAS system (visual automation system). Support for LAN, cloning and configuration of Linux operating systems on the small touch computers. Support for handheld scanners, their registration, installation and configuration.
- SAU - Faculty of Engineering in Nitra - Engineer of Information and Control Systems | 2019
- SAU - Faculty of Engineering in Nitra - Bachelor of Information and Control Systems | 2016
- Technical School in Hlohovec - Business and Services in Engineering | 2013
- Apple Variety Recognize System. The application recognizes an apple variety using convolutional neural network (CNN). I used Python language, frameworks Keras and OpenCV.
Hobbies & Interests
Programming, science and technology, music, nature, swimming, aquaristics